1st session = Trial Session: £5 (one off payment)
Normal Shortbreaks Sessions: £4.50 for 15 minutes
(see below for more details)
You are welcome to come to a trial session at Just Jump where a one of payment of £5 is made with no obligation after that session. After that, our shortbreaks sessions cost £4.50 per person per session (one session being 15 minutes) and this price is the same for siblings too. We encourage you to book sessions in a block in advance so as not to miss out as our sessions fill up very quickly.
Trial session available (please get in contact).
Normal Adult Sessions: £24
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 'Course' and 'Session' mean the day and time you have booked. Payments made conver the days and times you have stipulated and cannot be transferred to other days and times.
- You must book at least 10 days before your course begins and pay 7 days before your course begins or as soon as possible for new attendees.
- No re-occuring places are automatically saved as we now operate a waiting list and the next person will be invited.
- All course fees, competition fees, membership fees, certificates, clothing and other paymentss are non-refundable.
- Booking your session is now done online at www.justjump.org.uk. Your reservation is for the time(s) and day(s) requested, they are not transferable to other times or days due to non- attendance.
- Complete and subit the 'Current Attendees Booking Form' at least 10 days before your course begins.
- You will receive a confirmation of booking, how much to pay and how to pay.
- Please pay minimum 7 days before your course begins.
- Reservations are NOT automatically carried forwards to the next course.
- If you pay by cash, you are still required to complete the online form. There is a £0.50 charge per transaction due to the high cost in handling and banking charges. Please give this to your coach in a named envelope with a booking form at least 7 days before the course is due to start. All participants must be under the age of 19 when they attend their session.
- All payments are non-refundable with the exception of your session being cancelled by Just Jump.
- Once your pre-booked session ahs been paid, the payment is non-transferrable to a different day or time.
- All course fees, competition fees, membership fees, certificates, clothing and other payments are non-refundable.
10. Just Jump currently does not operate payment directly from this website
Chamberlayne Leisure Centre
150 Weston Lane
(We run sessions in many different locations. click on venues/times for more information.)
Monday to Friday
Exact times vary on different days. Please enquire for more information.
Find us and follow us on social media: